Design an Awesome Ebook Cover
Book covers created by the designer behind the #1 and #2 bestsellers Catch Your Death and Killing Cupid.
Designed to grab the eye and get that all-important click
Getting the right cover for your book is an essential part of its success. Its almost impossible for a good book with a bad cover to sell. Because potential readers really do judge books by their covers.
Your cover needs to do three things:
1. It has to look great full sized and as a small thumbnail
2. It has to grab the attention
3. It needs to give people a good idea of what your book is about at a glance.
There are hundreds of ebook designers out there. But not many of them have a 100% success rate designing bestsellers.
Now you can hire Jennifer Vince, who designed the covers of Catch Your Death and Killing Cupid, which topped the Amazon.co.uk charts though youll have to be quick as her work is in high demand.
Jennifer will work with you to create the perfect cover for your book. Heres what youll get:
– a standard 600px x 800px JPEG image file
– 1875px x 2500px JPEG file (Kindle Direct Publishing site recommends this size)
– 300dpi print quality TIFF file
– one stock image* included in the price
In other words, everything you need to get your book cover onto Amazon and all other ebook retailers, plus you can create a print on demand book if you wish.
*any further stock images required would be charged extra
All you need to do is complete our short questionnaire and Jennifer will work on creating four alternative designs for you to choose from. She aims to turn around designs within a week but please note at busy times this can take longer.
Jennifer charges just $299.
To get started, just contact us at IndieIQ and we will put you in touch with Jennifer.